Sunday, June 12, 2011

Review of Teeter Hang Ups FitForm Inversion Therapy table

So Hang UPS Inversion Therapy table FitForm aims to allow a reduction of back pain and elongation of the back. This is an affordable inversion therapy table that has been built of durable heat-treated steel, of injection-moulded parts to it with a soft, finished quality. The table is easy to mount and use the supplied 85% pre-assembled. with the remaining 15% as easily fitted within ten minutes or less. Are some of the highlights of inversion therapy table below:

Durable heat-treated steel construction with injection-moulded partsAdjustable roller hinges and cam Locks-for beginners, experts and regular inverter with custom rotation.Adjustable tether-you want to reverse to any angle.Specialized pivot bearings-to provide you with a lifetime of Squeak-free rotation.Curved front ankle clamps-seeks to efface the curve for your feet and give you greater safety and comfort.Removable nylon mat clears easilyFrame pleats up layoutformen to allow for easier storage while taking up minimum space.Instructional DVD contains instructions regarding the first moments of inversion, including how you create the table to meet your specific needs and how to perform some strengthening and stretching exercises.Measures 45 x 58 x 28 cm (w x h x D) 2-years warrantyUser height capacity of 4 feet 8 inches to 6 foot 6 inchesUser weight capacity of 250 pounds

There are some aspects of so Hang UPS Inversion Therapy table FitForm which I particularly want to. First and foremost, by choosing this particular table, I think that I have received good value for money. I think so much because I decided to buy it after doing price comparisons and come across a similar inversion therapy tables that cost twice as much. I, too, that the table was easy to assemble-it in all cases, practically completely confused so I didn't have to do much. I have a very sturdy table which is easy to move around and giving my ankles comfort in use.

One of the drawbacks to this table, however, is that the price I paid, I thought its foam would be a little thicker than this. In addition, an athletic person, I also table is a bit too small for my taste. Since I typically suffering serious spasms after training, I do not believe that this table sufficiently catering to my needs. I must also add that my expectations were pretty high having been convinced by television advertisements to buy inversion therapy table.

The 5 ' 1 ", I have a problem with the adjustments that foot because I happen to be sitting right to gain access to foot grips. I am also disappointed at the rather flimsy materials provided for the Board in "lay against-I would have preferred a flexible metal model for this.

 

2011 All Rights Reserved Shopping and Product Reviews.