Sunday, June 12, 2011

Review of body Champ IT8070 Inversion Therapy table

Body IT8070 Inversion Therapy table Champ is to counteract the pull of gravity on the body, particularly the back, through the use of inversion therapy that elongates and decompresses the spine. This helps in relieving the pressure on the tendons and nerves roots of the spinal cord, while it also helps to give the back muscles that support your vertebrae with relaxation. This table is effective because when you relax the back, the body is able to relax in too. This in turn allows you to improve your posture and circulation, while alleviating back pain, stress and muscle soreness.

Are some of the key features of body Champ Inversion Therapy table below:

When assembled, its dimensions are as follows: 55-1/2 of 29-1/2 from 57-7/8 inches (L x w x H) and 13 of 29 of the 75 cm (L x w x H) when folded.Adjustable within a height that varies from 4 ' 7 "to 6 ' 8".Pull-pin adjustment system, a lower spring loaded pull-PIN for ankle adjustment 4 foam rollers help to dampen your ankles.For extra comfort, you will enjoy high density foam cushion.U-shaped handrails for improved security.You will be able to check the invert the angles with its safety straps while security lock, you can keep the table in position when not using it.Adapted for people with a weight capacity of 250 pounds.Folds up, allowing for easier storage.

There are a few things I about body Champ IT8070 Inversion Therapy table. For one, when I use it, do a good job of stretching my spine. It is my vertebrae moving farther apart from each other, and thus with the pressure of the discs that lie between them, this is really good for me as I spend most of my time in an upright position sitting in my car driving. This also works for reducing pressure due to pinched nerves and compressed spinal column in my back at the end of a long day. Every time I use the table body Champ inversion therapy, I feel really my nerves is able to breathe the vertebrae is distracted and have moved farther apart from each other.

Despite its IT staff, there are some disadvantages in body Champ IT8070 Inversion Therapy table. For one, I find it difficult to change the angles of the table in small comfortable steps when I slide my arms according to the instructions. I am a very athletic person but I still can't get the table back to a horizontal position. I am also the fact that the table alignment height number is printed on a label on extending the rod. Tag may, ripped each time I adjust the height of the table. I would have preferred if the height of the numbers was engraved in metal that this would ensure that they never came, and were always visible.

 

2011 All Rights Reserved Shopping and Product Reviews.