Monday, June 13, 2011

Review of Teeter Hang UPS EP 950 Inversion Therapy table

Premium inversion therapy table designed for reducing back pain, and improving overall posture is so Hang UPS EP 950. Inversion Therapy table uses patented Flex technology design Teeters when you move to reduce your daily stress load. As a result, instead of working against your body, table, work with it and also accommodates a wider range of movement than most other similar tables. It then provides you with a suitable surface for decompression and a smooth, light friction of the texture that allows you to slide your body and achieve a premium stretch. Inversion Therapy table is also one of the most precisely balanced available on the market. This feature lets you control the account lockout policy much more safely while completely inverted.

Below is a look at some of the key features of so Hang UPS EP 950 Inversion Therapy table:

Patented Flex technology-so that you can move and encourage a wider range of motion.Smooth, low-friction surface for optimal stretch.Ratchet Ankle Lock system to provide you with an easy to reach the solution, in addition to the triple-Lock security feature.EZ angle tether strap that allows you to make the rotation angles of 20, 40 or 60 degrees. to increase traction and improve your stretching experience. 300-pound weight capacityMeasures 48 x 61 x 27 cm (w x h x D) 5-year warranty

There are various reasons why I am pleased with my so Hang UPS EP 950 Inversion Therapy table. Firstly, ever since I started using it, I had relief from discomfort and pain which I have worked with over the last few months. The night that I use it for the first time was great as I have been able to enjoy a deep sleep without waking the numbing pain. In fact, I got to sleep throughout the night until after I had to get my children to school. This was a welcome relief from waking up every couple of hours in the middle of the night. I really like how the table takes the weight of my head, my spine to give my back a well-deserved rest.

A complaint I have about this inversion therapy table but is that while it has been my back, legs and hip hop with relief, the more I use it, the more pain in my ankle has increased. I also think it is quite heavy to move around on a regular basis. Although there is a positive to this drawback as I may enjoy a stable table. There were some problems with the delivery, because the box came up with some shipping damage. I also found quite thin laminated instructions because they contain very useful information. And even if the table was shipped with the tool to use to the Assembly, it was somewhat difficult to use and.

 

2011 All Rights Reserved Shopping and Product Reviews.