Sunday, June 12, 2011

Review of Teeter Hang UPS EP-550 Inversion Therapy table

So Hang UPS EP-550 Inversion Therapy table is designed to reduce back pain, and improving posture. This table works through elongation of the back, which increases the distance between the vertebrae and relieve the pressure on the discs, ligaments and nerve roots. With reduced pressure suffers user less back pain and fewer problems with the neck or headache. This table employs inversion therapy for placing your body in line with the downward force of gravity. Inversion Therapy is ideal if you suffer from persistent muscle or back problems. It is also useful for athletic people who often strain their bodies with repetitive motions, such as cycling, muscular skiers, runners, golfers and weightlifters.

Below are some of the most popular features to Hang UPS EP-550 Inversion Therapy table is:

The backrest with Flex technology-this function, you can enjoy greater mobility and range of motion with a backrest is designed to bend and better meet your stretching motions.Adjustable foot platform with 2 settings-This allows the user to find the optimal for comfort and safety for the ankles.EZ angle tether STRAP-it gives of preset angles of 20, 40 and 60 degrees, as well as custom angles depend on your desired mode.Adjustable pillow-this includes giving your head with highest comfort.Pedagogical DVD300-pound weight capacity capacityUser height users for individuals as high as 6 feet 6 inches, 5-year warranty

The main reason why I inversion therapy table is because it has worked well for my bad back. I have now used on the Board for a week, about 5 minutes a day and I am happy to say my back problems have disappeared. Because I am alone to live right now, I am not totally Invert, but when I have my family comes over, I Invert completely without question. I often use safety harness with the latest setting and this works well to provide me with sufficient relief so far. Although I only use table bought a couple times a week now, my back problems have not yet returned in two months since I first.

But I am satisfied with this table and how it has benefited me so far, I still believe that there is room for improvement. A I think that is quite expensive Teeter tables in comparison with other similar tables are available on the market. I also believe that they could improve in the systems are in place to keep your feet. This is because when I tried to fully Invert, I found it somewhat inconvenient on my feet and ankles. It was also a bit of a rage unpacking inversion therapy table parts from the box it was shipped. But at least the instructions were easy to follow, making it possible for me to quickly assemble my new desk and start using it.

 

2011 All Rights Reserved Shopping and Product Reviews.