Saturday, June 11, 2011

Review of table Ironman ATIS 1000 AB Inversion Therapy training systems

Ironman ATIS 1000 AB training system is a combination inversion table and abs training system designed to reduce back stress. This table has an abs and training system that provides for the isolation of abdominals much more efficiently than bench learning. This allows also to build up and strengthen the abs when you sit on it for just a few minutes each day. Another unique feature of this table is that it provides you with ten different inversion locking angles. These can help you find the perfect position for both text and symptoms. This table is made from Ironman Fitness and has been developed to provide users with stamina, strength, stamina, speed and performance. Below are some key features of the Ironman ATIS 1000 AB training System Inversion Therapy:

Durable oval tubing steel frameHeavy nylon seat-this is hard, yet durable.Memory foam vinyl pillow-to provide you with good head support. 10 different inversion lock anglesVinyl Security page cover-to protect your hands and fingers.Non-skid flooring, hard rubber stabilizersHeight-adjustable frame up to 6 m 6 inchesUser capacity of up to 300 poundsFolds for storageMeasures 26 x 62 x 49 cm (w x h x D) weighs 76 poundsInverted, foam dipped-beam headlamps page itu-these option for maximum stretching while inverted.Page holder for mobile phones, watch, wallet, glasses, coins and other small items that you want at your fingertips.

There are various positive inversion therapy table. First of all, you can lock the bed of the desired angle. The holder of the foot is also very comfortable and are fitted in a way that makes the orientation and position of the "Heel holder" just right. I liked also the packaging and delivery, all parts were delivered wrapped together with the tools required to assemble the inversion therapy. When assembling the table was not exactly easy, helped the instructions and the fact that I have some experience with DIY me to work fast to Finish up. So I like the design of the table because I can feel secure while inverse attribute on this quality to its solid and sturdy construction.

There are some shortcomings if inversion therapy table which I must mention. First of all, I do not like the fact that Ironman headrest cannot be adjusted. I am as a result had to remove a bolt and then rotate the table when I want to put it in the right position for my needs. Not me, it becomes enormous when it folds and heavy. This is a bit of an annoyance for me because I sometimes have to move it from the order to use the space for other things. It is also a hassle when I need to store it away.

 

2011 All Rights Reserved Shopping and Product Reviews.