Monday, June 13, 2011

Review of Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion table

Table Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion is ideal for people who want to reduce back stress, fatigue or stimulating their body blood circulation. The table comes in a rugged tubular steel frame with a scratch-resistant powder coated finish. This table is designed to provide for the enhancement of overall health by optimizing lumbar traction to help reduce the pressure of vertebrae ligaments and discs.

The great this device is that when you relax the back, the whole body can be relaxed and. This table is also ideal for users who want to increase their overall body flexibility to improve its performance in athletics. It also helps to decrease the pull of gravity on the body and thereby speed reduction the ageing process and also allow lower back to exemption from being crushed in long continuous periods of standing or sitting down.

Inversion table is popular for its range of fantastic features that include:

Dimensions: 26 with 65 of 49 inches (w x h x D) weight: 75 poundsTough rubber-skid floor stabilisers-so you can keep the stable while you invert.Self-safety handles provide you with an easy return to an upright positionHeight-adjustable frame which can reach 6 m 6 inchesMaximum user support capacity 350 poundsVinyl Security page covers-keep your hands and fingers remain protected3 start inversion anglesPatented, palm-enabled adjust his ankle lock systemThe Gravity 4000 also folds in a compact footprint

There are certain things about gravity 4000 that I particularly liked. It is easy to install as it took me only about half an hour to get this done. It is also easy to use and bone Lock is quite comfortable as well as I do not think I will fall off when you use the table. The table itself is also very heavy and stable. I also think in comparison with other tables, Gravity 4000 is one of the best network access. With my previous table gave me out another $ 150 to buy a pair of gravity boots to keep the legs. This is because the style of the leg holders had failed to keep the legs immediately. I am glad that my back now, feel great and stay feeling so long after I stopped using the table.

However, there are some disadvantages to this table. For one, I find it rather challenging to store because it is still too big even after folding. I can therefore only be able to lean against the wall and store them away under my bed as I would prefer. The table is not very portable even when you try to move the single-even when folded. That's because it turns on, so I need help hold together when I move to the next room.

 

2011 All Rights Reserved Shopping and Product Reviews.