Monday, June 13, 2011

Review of Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion table

Ironman Gravity 1000 is a Sturdy inversion table designed to deliver to reduce back stress, fatigue, while also stimulates the circulation in the body. This table also boasts a tubular durable steel frame construction with a scratch-resistant powder-coated finish, along with a hard nylon backrest which is very durable and comfortable to use.

Ironman employs an easy to use inversion system that works as follows: when you rest your body against the backrest nylon feet in ergonomic, slip-cast ankle pads and then reach the arms over the head. As your arms may be lifted, will gradually Invert your body up to 90 degrees with little energy input from you and help from gravitational forces. Below are some of the key highlights of this table:

Permanent tubular steel frameTough nylon backrest which is very durable yet still comfortable to use.Powder-coated finishExtra long safety handle-so you can easily go back to an upright position.Tough rubber non-skid floor stabilisers-this is designed to keep the table stable that you invert.Reverses up to 90 degreesErgonomically cast ankle cushionsUser weight capacity of up to 300 poundsFolds for storageMeasures 25 x 62 x 49 cm (w x h x D) weighs 46 poundsHeight adjustable frame for up to 6 m 6 inchesVinyl safety side covers to protect your hands and fingers

There are certain things about Ironman which allows large purchases. Although it was not easy table together with manual and detailed instructions, it was not rocket science either. It took my sister and I, about 45 minutes to mount it and get it ready for use. The very first night I used it, almost immediately, I felt how deeply inside my back end. I am using now my desk a few times a day for a few minutes when I feel a little discomfort. Although it works well in providing me with short term relief, I hope that it will be able to improve my back condition in the long term. In short, is the inversion therapy inexpensively priced and therefore ideal for consumers who like myself is looking to try the inversion therapy for the very first time.

Although I think I got good value for the money I spent on this table, there are some shortcomings that I have to say. I would first of all, there was a better way to get out of the inverted position. Right now I have to bend at the waist and sit. I cannot therefore control the speed at which I sit up. Because of my back condition, when I sit in this way after pulling and stretching my lower back, feels very uncomfortable because of my herniated disc is causing me discomfort when I try to bend or twist.

 

2011 All Rights Reserved Shopping and Product Reviews.