Monday, June 13, 2011

Review of body Max IT6000 Inversion Therapy table

Table body Max IT6000 Inversion Therapy is designed for decompression and elongation of the back, as well as a relaxation of back muscles. This way, you have the opportunity to reduce the pressure on Nerve roots and ligament in the spinal cord, as well as on the back muscles that support the vertebrae. The table is easy to use: simply rest body against pad, lock your feet behind the ankle supports and then reach the arms over the head. As your arms occurs, will your body gradually become inverted until you are almost completely upside down. Then just add in a little energy and then let gravity forces take their course on your body.

Some of the notable features in the table body Max IT6000 Inversion Therapy is:

Deluxe double-pin alignment with the height of 4 ' 8 "to 6 ' 3" function makes the table easier to align and you can quickly find the right position for you.Lower spring loaded pull pin-this allows easy ankle adjustments. 250-pound weight capacitySafety REM-users that allows you to control Reverse angles.Security Lock-this is designed to protect the table, especially when the table is not in use.Folds for easy storage and transportU-shaped handrails4 safe and comfortable foam rolls

There are some things that I liked in particular on this table. I actually first used inversion therapy table at my neighborhood gyms. Having tried it out, I thought it was great and immediately placed an order has one for myself. The table has been delivered on time and when I unpacked it, I have been able to compile it without any problem in less than an hour. I appreciated in particular the fact that it came with the bolts already in the hole that they are going into that saved me time in figuring out what goes into which the bolt hole. I am generally satisfied with the effectiveness of this table as my back is easier since it has been over the last few months.

While there are many good things to say about the inversion table, has its disadvantages, too. For one, I found it quite heavy and bulky making it difficult to move around the House without help. But I think it is heavy and therefore very heavy use. The only question that arises when I need to fold since I can not get it to a manageable size so I can move it to the next room. I am also the fact that when I try to hang upside down, I could do it perfectly. This is because this inversion therapy table cannot appear to go all the way back on their own. I have therefore crawling backward a bit to find the correct position.

 

2011 All Rights Reserved Shopping and Product Reviews.